[uk-lispers] Reduced moderation effort for uk-lispers

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cantab.net
Fri Jan 13 06:12:07 PST 2012

Nick Levine <ndl at ravenbrook.com> writes:

> Events elsewhere are mirrored here (e.g. ECLM announcements on the
> eurolisp list appear here too). Proposals for group travel to Euro
> events appear here but could at a pinch go to the
> foo-meeting-attendees list (or eurolisp). I can't think when we last
> had an event in the UK, a local meeting of any sort. (Actually, I
> can. It was SBCL, in December 2010. Before that, a London Lisp meeting
> in April 2009.)

I feel old... I think that the SBCL10 event was 2009 too (don't be
fooled by the "10"; it's for the 10th birthday, not 2010 :-)

I'm still in London, and while it is less straightforward for me to plan
my social engagements than it was 3 years ago or so (I share the house
with rather more small beings now than then, and have rather more
work responsibilities at the moment too) I'd still be up for a chat at
some point.  Where's good to go out these days?

Cheers,

Christophe

PS: or Cambridge, given even more planning...