[uk-lispers] Reduced moderation effort for uk-lispers

Yannis Irvine yannis.irvine at teslaeurope.com
Fri Jan 20 05:49:48 PST 2012

I have only recently started working in London, so would be interested in an occasional meeting - though not too often, as I too have children waiting for me at home in Reading.

I have yet to use Lisp at work :( (currently using mostly F#, so at least I get to write fairly concise code in a functional style)
I use Lisp at home, on the now rare occasion when I get to do some hacking.  Usually CMUCL & Racket (aka PLT Scheme).
The closest I got at work was recently, actually: we needed a smallish utility with a GUI, and I tried writing it in Racket, but found the GUI library documentation inadequate :(

Yannis Irvine
Technical Manager
TESLA (Europe) Ltd.
42-43 Lower Marsh
London, SE1 7RG
United Kingdom
T: +44 (0) 20 7202 8540
F: +44 (0) 20 7202 8550
yannis.irvine at teslaeurope.com<mailto:yannis.irvine at teslaeurope.com>
www.teslaforecast.com<http://www.teslaforecast.com/>

TESLA (Europe) Ltd. is an ISO-9001 accredited company.

Please consider the impact on the environment before printing this email.